Enter to Win


I propose a lovely little contest. I’ll offer a combination of goodies, you post a comment in this blog and I will draw a name at random and post the winner's name. The you’ll have the chance to reply with your mailing address and I’ll send this gift package out to you or whoever you'd like me to send it to. Deal? I'll draw a name Friday, September 5th, so make sure you comment now and tell your friends!
Want to know what the prize is? Two bags of my brand new herbal spa soak, Lavender and Lemongrass. Plus five of my favorite guest soaps: Lavender Vanilla, Lemongrass Sage, Robin's Egg, Honeysuckle, and Sweet Almond. See my website for more information on each of those kinds if you'd like.
This Spa Soak is BRAND NEW - I haven't even added it to the website yet, but it's amazing! It comes with a little organza bag so the herbs don't end up in your drain. And I have four flavors at the moment: Lavender, Rose, Chamomile and Lemongrass (with Calendula petals.)