Difficult Week to Blog

Um...so, maybe you've noticed that there haven't been any posts this week. Well, there is a reason for that and it is that I don't want to blog this week. Grades were due early this week, so I was grading papers and writing comments like crazy. Also, it's been awesome outside and I've gotten to take walks with my wife and sun and play tennis without losing feeling in my left hand. Then March Madness starts later this week, so I'll be busy watching basketball. Anyways, I promise to be back next week with some new Spring features!

So instead of my blogging, here our links to my other favorite blogs. Seriously, enjoy these good reads!

Theme - Blog Title

Basketball - The Mid-Majority
Art and Faith - The Other Journal
Language and Faith - Twenty Words
Christianity's Quirks - Stuff Christians Like
Music - Indie Vision Music
Tennis - Dysfunctional Tennis Blog

Notes: At Indie Vision, beware, you have to be discerning, because most of their articles are about crappy hardcore and metal. And well, I haven't found a good tennis blog yet. The Dysfunctional Tennis Blog is okay, but can any of you point me to something better?