MMMM #1: The Question

Last week, I posted how I wished that I could do the right thing no matter who followed me. And so with that in mind, holding myself to the right thing no matter what, it's time to say what question will help me determine whether I'm doing the right thing or not.

See, it's a question of priorities. What is tennis more important than? That's the question.

For me, is it more important than my family - no.

Is it more important than pastoring my church - no.

Is it more important than lesson planning for my seventh grade class - uh, let's leave that unanswered.

Is it more important than an extra half an hour of sleep, the time that it would take me to get up in the morning and run an indoor open gym - YES.

Is it more important than the 25 minutes of blog surfing that I do instead of keeping the community alive on this website - YES.

What is it more important than for you?

I ask this question, because this is what happens when you make tennis a priority.


I want this feeling, this experience, this coming together of different people around a common priority once again!