Summer Journal

This has been a great weekend, and beginning of the new week. Like a put in the weekly update, we had a new boy on Saturday. He's a wondrous gift, and his brother has been awesome in welcoming him home. It's all the blessing that I could ask for.

This morning our middle school and elementary camp began. It was really fun. I'm running it with Sarah Yoder, and some of our players came to help out. I find it really fun to see the whole Bethany tennis program working together. Plus, I got to try to teach Emma Caskey to hit her backhand the right way.

Then tonight, it was like a Bethany tennis block party. Past, present and future all got together and had a great open court time. Of course, the rains had to come and end it all early but it was a great time to see the courts full, most of the varsity players there, and more. There were some great matches too!

I hope most of you are off to a great start this week. Hope to see you soon!